At Thread Tank, we ship your order using the safest, fastest and most reliable methods possible. We have established strong relationships with the best delivery and freight carriers nationwide.
When your order ships, we will notify you of all carrier and tracking information via email. After an order is placed, it usually takes 1-3 business days to process and leave the warehouse. Once it has been picked up by one our shipping companies, delivery is usually made between 3-7 business days. We encourage you to track your packages either online or though the carrier’s phone service. We do not ship to P.O. boxes or military APO/FPO addresses, unless otherwise arranged before making an order.
In the event that you desire the products quickly, we, in many cases, are able to accommodate you. Please contact us regarding expediting shipping fees.
- Most orders arrive 7-14 days after the date of purchase
- Never refuse a shipment
- Inspect the material thoroughly
- A location that does not have a loading dock
- Trucking carriers impose additional shipping costs to residential addresses because they have to switch to a smaller truck due to not being able to use 18 wheelers to deliver to limited access areas.
- All orders are curbside delivery; when a lift gate is not provided it is the responsibility of the customer to unload the material.
- Drivers are unable to enter your home. Customers are responsible for moving all materials inside the home, so please plan accordingly.
- Does not always include a lift gate
- Non-residential area
- Must have a loading dock on site
- Must be open until 5:00 PM local time
Whoever is accepting the delivery must inspect it and sign for the order according to the Delivery Checklist we send you.
You need to make sure that the order is inspected when delivered. We provide you with a detailed inspection checklist to follow. If you are not going to be the one accepting the order, you have to make sure that the person signing the order is capable of doing so. You cannot sign the paperwork and let the driver leave until the order has been thoroughly inspected. If there is any damaged material, it must be noted on the paperwork in order for us to issue replacement material to you and for us to be properly reimbursed by the trucking company.
- Inspect the material thoroughly. Customers are responsible for noting on the delivery receipt any damaged or missing items.
- Check your invoice or your order confirmation to verify that you have received the proper quantity of materials. If you believe that there are missing materials that were not shipped, please make sure you note those items.
- The driver cannot leave until the customer signs the receipt so please be thorough.
- If damage is not noted on the receipt, Thread Tank cannot be held responsible for any damaged or missing items.
Shipping To Canada
The Canadian taxes are GST. GST is a 5 percent tax while the Duty is an additional 9.5 percent. Sometimes the province you live in might charge an additional tax such as HST. The Broker’s fee is a flat $95.00 fee to process all of the paperwork. Please contact us for an exact total cost for your order.
Thread Tank does not charge extra to ship to Canada. We do not charge any additional fees for crossing the border with the exception of the Canadian Taxes, Duties and Broker Fees. We have our own customs broker and we take care of all of the paperwork for you and taxes.