Type 9 - 'Peacemaker'
The Enneagram Type 9, also known as the Peacemaker, is a reliable and easygoing person. They are commonly known for their trustworthy and accepting manner, along with their desire to create harmony within their environment. Type 9s can be seen as being complacent or apathetic, but this is usually just because they want to avoid conflict in order to keep peace within their environment.
Key Personality Traits of an Enneagram Type 9
- Type Nines are known for being easygoing and tolerant.
- People who preferences "Type Nine" tend to be compassionate and understand the emotional experiences of others.
- People who belong to the Type Nine personality type are always monitoring and evaluating their own character and emotions.
- Type Nines are able to adapt to new situations or conditions as necessary.
- People with the Type Nine personality type tend to be kind, pleasant, and amiable.
- Type Nines work well with others and seek ways to reach a common goal.
- Nines see the good in everyone and want to maintain peace.