Home Roots State Washington
Did you know that Washington was the first state to play a Beatle’s song on the radio? If that’s not progressive, we don’t know what is. Be proud of your state’s forward-thinking mindset, and don this tee during the next great state debate.
Home Roots State Washington is featured on a modern crew neck tee. Our printed tees are made with premium soft blend fabrics for breathable all-day comfort. Available in men and women.
- WOMEN'S FABRIC: Heather Grey is 50% Polyester 25% Cotton 25% Rayon; Charcoal is 52% Cotton 48% Polyester
- MEN'S FABRIC: Heather Grey is 52% Cotton 48% Polyester, Charcoal is 52% Cotton 48% Polyester
- STYLE: A must-have comfortable, super soft blend of fabric with a crew neck and short sleeves.
- SIZE AND FIT: If you are between womens' sizes, choose a size up. Refer to sizing chart for images.
- OCCASION: Casual/Semi-formal/Work/School/Beach/Outdoors
- DESIGN: Breathable front printed graphic.
- CARE: Wash with like colors. Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Imported
Refer to the measurements in our sizing charts:
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
You have 30 days of your purchase confirmation to Return or Exchange your item(s).
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Some goods are exempt from being returned. Due to the nature of custom products, we are also unable to accept returns for custom orders.
All orders are print to order and we typically process orders 1-2 business days after they're placed.
Note: if you place an order after 1pm PST on a Friday, your order may not be shipped until the following Monday.