The end of August is upon us! And with that, we wanted to showcase some of the amazing blogger content that we’ve worked on with our blogger babes for the past 2 months! Each blogger is amazing and helped us tell so many different stories! Check them out below!
1. Meg Marie Wallace talks about church planting and finding solace with her family.
Shop: Mama Bear
2. Eliza Romero of Aesthetic Distance talk about thrifting.
3. Keierra Hudson of Ke In The City spills some secrets about her life.
Shop: Gangsta Napper
4. Sarah Reichel shows off her first fall OOTD and some steals from the Nordstrom sale.
Shop: Pineapple Sketch
5. Quinn Cove shot a beautiful lookbook featuring our Feminist tees.
We stand with Black Lives Matter. It is impossible to ignore that there are injustices occurring in our country. We have spent these past several weeks listening, educating ourselves, and having open conversations with our friends, family, and employees. As a company, we want to use our platform to help promote the advancement of social justice any way we possibly can.