Thread Tank's August Blogger Babe Faves
The end of August is upon us! And with that, we wanted to showcase some of the amazing blogger content that we’ve worked on with our blogger babes for the past 2 months! Each blogger is amazing and helped us tell so many different stories! Check them out below!
1. Meg Marie Wallace talks about church planting and finding solace with her family.
Shop: Mama Bear
2. Eliza Romero of Aesthetic Distance talk about thrifting.
3. Keierra Hudson of Ke In The City spills some secrets about her life.
Shop: Gangsta Napper
4. Sarah Reichel shows off her first fall OOTD and some steals from the Nordstrom sale.
Shop: Pineapple Sketch
5. Quinn Cove shot a beautiful lookbook featuring our Feminist tees.
"Be an author of your own life story."
Thank you so much for reading this month's blog feature.
Every month we feature an individual we believe have something amazing to share. They're not celebrities or high profile individuals. But normal people who are living life in their own extraordinary way. ThreadTALK is a way for us to showcase how we're all authors of our own life story.